As-Time-Allows Birth Photography (for Doula Clients only)
Although my primary role will be that of your doula, I will bring my camera to your birth and shoot pictures as circumstances allow. I will never compromise my role as your doula to take pictures; however, many moms might want a handful of professional photos to document that day. As time allows, I can take pictures of the labor and up to two hours afterward.
*Prices are not guaranteed until the deposit is paid. The price at the time of your booking/deposit is the one that will be honored. Thank you!*
- A $75 deposit, due to at your first prenatal appointment, is used to reserve your my camera at your birth, as my lenses are shared professionally between myself and my husband. This deposit is non-refundable unless I am unable to bring my camera. The remainder is due by 37 weeks your (only refundable if birth is missed due to my error).
- Package includes high-resolution non-watermarked images with print rights and all high-quality watermarked web-sized images for Facebook/web use . Prints of all photos and other products can be purchased as well for additional costs. I will generally provide 10-20 photos, but this varies a lot due to me being your doula as well.
- Includes custom color processing of images. Images will mostly be in black & white with some color images. Black in white helps tone down the graphic nature of birth.
- I will usually have your photos ready within 2-4 weeks after your birth
- A DVD video slideshow put to music can be purchased for an additional $40
Placenta Encapsulation Services
Fight the “baby blues”, balance your hormones, boost energy, and increase milk production with a gift from your own body & baby: your placenta. Visit my Placenta Encapsulation page for more information.
-$200 for doula/photography clients or $225 for non-clients
A visit with you to your doctor or midwife appointment (preferably in the later stage of pregnancy) to meet them before the birth.
Cloth Diapering Class
Learn about and play with different kinds of cloth diapers. This would take place during one of your prenatal appointments.